The performance and application of acrylate structural adhesive
|Reading Volume： 【 126 】||Time： 【 2023-05-09 】|
|Acrylic ester structural adhesive usually refers to modified fast-curing acrylate adhesive, also known as second generation acrylate adhesive (SGA), also known as honeymoon adhesive, green rainbow (red) adhesive, AB adhesive, etc.. It is a reactive acrylate adhesive.
The main monomers are acrylate monomers with two reactive groups and ordinary acrylate monomers. For example, β hydroxypropyl methacrylate, glycidyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, ethyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, methacrylic acid, etc.
Since the monomer has two reactive groups, it has good chemical properties and can be polymerized at near room temperature. sga has the advantages of easy operation, high reactivity, fast curing, good adhesive properties, odorless, and stable storage.
Performance of acrylate structural adhesive
SGA adhesive has the high strength of epoxy resin adhesive, the high toughness of polyurethane adhesive, and the fast curing property of α-cyanoacrylate adhesive, which can be bonded on the oil surface with good durability, excellent oil resistance and high heat resistance, and has good adhesive performance to a variety of bonded materials. Its main features are as follows.
(1) the addition of zinc, nickel, cobalt acetate, propionate, formic acid, acetic acid, methyl produced propionic acid ammonium salt structure and 2,6-di-tert-butyl-4-methyl through phenol, etc. can be carried out to improve the performance of its storage system without affecting the student curing reaction rate.
(2) The use of octadecyl acrylate, isooctyl methacrylate and tetrahydrofuran methacrylate instead of methyl methacrylate to reduce volatility and odor.
(3) Adding silane coupling agents, such as r-aminopropyltriethoxysilane, y-(2,3-epoxypropoxy)propyltrimethoxysilane and vinyltrichlorosilane, to enhance water resistance.
Acrylate structural adhesive applications
Acrylic ester structural adhesives are one of the most widely used acrylate structural adhesives. In addition to acrylate adhesive can not adhere to copper, chrome, zinc, celluloid, polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE materials, other metal and non-metal materials can also be self-adhesive or inter-adhesive. Widely used in emergency repair, assembly positioning, plugging and other occasions.
(1) room temperature fast curing general tens of seconds or ten minutes can be cured, 24h completely cured.
(2) Very easy to use ﹑ although it is two-component, but do not need to measure, can be mixed and used, but also the two components can be painted separately, and then laminated bonding.
(3) Simple surface treatment does not require strict surface treatment, can be used for oil surface bonding, even if attached to a thin oil layer, still have greater strength.
(4) high bonding strength bonding metal room temperature shear strength of 20 ~ 40MPa, good toughness, peel strength and impact strength are high.
(5) shrinkage is small one hundred percent of the reactive polymerization curing.
(6) good temperature resistance - low temperature, high temperature performance is good, can be used in -60 ~ 150 ℃.
(7) durability excellent resistance to moisture and heat and atmospheric aging.
(8) Strong resistance to media.
(9) wide range of uses, many materials have good adhesive performance, more suitable for bonding of dissimilar materials. Fast acrylate structural adhesive does not require strict surface treatment, even oil surface can be bonded, but the appropriate surface treatment performance will be better.
|Previous： Factors affecting the perfo|
|Next： Epoxy adhesive in electroni|